Piano festival

Here are some sketches I did yesterday at the Piano Festival in Tel Aviv.
First one at the open to the public show before the concert - i didn't have much time to sketch, but believe me - there were a lot of people, listening to the music, chatting, singing and even dancing!
I drew the second sketch during the concert of Shalom Hanoch - musician that I like a lot. I managed to paint the watercolor background before the concert has started. The rest of the sketch I was needed to sketch in almost total darkness! the result was surprising ;)
 After the concert we were looking for a place to drink something, there was done the last sketch:
Almost forgot - the concert was really great, live music is real magic as always!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience