Weekend in Prague

Here are some sketches I managed to do during the last weekend, I spent with my husband in Prague (his birthday present).
Prague is really beautiful city, sometimes it's too beautiful - charming Old City's streets look as they taken direct from the Disneyland ;) Usually I don't fancy drawing places that are too pretty. But luckily, there are people around and they always give me subjects for my sketches.

colors on the grey background of the Old City Square
having beer and waiting for the jazz

live jazz in one of Prague bars

next evening out - Cuban music in another bar

street musicians playing at farmers market
lunch at famous Cafe Savoy 

Sculpture at the park near Vltava river

the last night at Pizza Nuova

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Findings from the Flea Market

About Me

MG Swap Sketching Experience