Sunday, February 26, 2017

Sketching-dancing

Our last sketchcrawl was at a dance studio. We was invited to sketch a dancing lesson of a group which belongs to Rio Abierto movement . I love to sketch processes, people in motion - is really exciting mission, so naturally I jumped at the opportunity. But I didn't expected that combination of sketching with dance, and maybe with specific kind of dance - free, connected from inside to outside, would make the experience even stronger, and would take it to another level!
I think that it IS possible to transfer energy, emotion, feeling in a fast and expressive sketch. For me those sketches like a memories in the bottle - when I look at them I can again to taste a bit the flavor of the experience.
It was a huge fun! And I even joined to the dancers ;)
We are going to organize another sketching-dancing meeting, stay tuned!













3 comments:

  1. נהדר מרינה ואת כותבת ככ יפה

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend to come crawling back to you on their knees (no matter why you broke up) you need to watch this video
    right away...

    (VIDEO) Win your ex back with TEXT messages?

    ReplyDelete